Things to do while staying at Rondekuil…
When staying with us at Rondekuil, guests can rest assured that they will not be bored for one second. There are plenty of activities to partake in on our estate or in the immediate surrounds.
- Safe walks with lovely countryside and mountain views.
- Jogging or riding bicycles along farm roads passing wheat fields, vineyards and dairy farms.
- Sheltered braai/barbeque and swimming pool area located near the Reception Office.
- Birding at Rondekuil can be very rewarding - see the listing of birds, which have been spotted on the farm.
- Popular restaurants at local wine estates include: Diemersdal, Bloemendal, Durbanville Hills, Hill Crest, Meerendal, Nitida, Poplars.
- Wine tasting at local wine estates, including: Altydgedacht, Bloemendal, Capaia, D'Aria, De Grendel, Durbanville Hills, Diemersdal, Hill Crest, Klein Roosboom, Meerendal, Nitida.
In and Around Durbanville
- Rust en Cultural Centre
- The Barnyard Theatre
- Restaurants & coffee shops in Durbanville include Cattle Baron, Esabelle’s Coffee Shop, Village Bistro, Mugg & , The Hollow Tree, Roman's Pizza, Spur Family Steakhouse and many more.
- Local Shopping Malls: Century City, Tyger Valley and Willowbridge.
- Golf courses: Durbanville, Bellville, Milnerton, King David Mowbray, Boschenmeer etc.
- Beaches on the Atlantic and Indian Ocean coasts.
Deep sea fishing
Surfing / Windsurfing
4 x 4 trails
Hot air ballooning
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation and Venue bookings:
Phone: +27 (0)21 972 1031
Cell: +27 (0)82 336 0108