Enjoy a comfortable getaway in Country Lodge 1
The Country Lodge at Rondekuil comprises varied accommodation units, all luxuriously furnished and equipped to ensure that guests enjoy their stay. Country Lodge 1 is a spacious unit with countryside and vineyard views from its veranda and extensive enclosed garden and is perfect for a breakaway from the city’s hustle and bustle.
Country Lodge 1
Country Lodge 1 offers a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a large, open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room area. It has thatched ceilings and a cosy fireplace, creating a romantic, relaxed atmosphere. This spacious self-catering unit is air conditioned.
Country Lodge 1 has a veranda from where there are wonderful views of Table Mountain, the Koeberg, the countryside and vineyards. The veranda also provides a nice sheltered place for having a braai/barbeque. The unit has a large, enclosed back garden, which is a nice area for children to play.
|Country Lodge 1|
|Single Guest per night:||R850|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R1400|
|3 Guests sharing per night (extra bed placed in the dining room area for the 3rd guest):||R1550|
|4 Guests sharing per night (extra 2 beds placed in the dining room area for the 3rd and 4th guests):||R1700|
The above rates are only a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak summer, off-peak summer and low winter seasons. The rates given above are for the 2021/2 off-peak summer season and are applicable from 1 September 2021 until 31 May 2022.
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM
- To make an online booking, please click BOOK NOW. Alternatively, please complete and submit the below Accommodation Enquiry form.
- Automatic discounts are given for longer stays: 5% discount for 5 to 9 day stay; 10% discount for 10 to 14 day stay and 15% discount for 15+ day stay. We are happy to negotiate a discounted rate for long-term rentals.
- For LOYALTY REWARDS offered to returning guests and clients, please click LOYALTY REWARDS
- Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
- Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Rondekuil Estates meets the Coronavirus challenge: … Read more
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available on request – please book meals 2 days in advance.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Essential Package
- Landscaped gardens.
- A good, fast, free WiFi service is provided.
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque area – guests need to bring wood or charcoal and firelighters.
- A pool and Lapa is located near the Reception Office and guests are welcome to make use of these facilities.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
What To Expect When You Arrive
A warm welcome and friendly staff greet our guests when they check in at Rondekuil Reception. While at Reception, guests need to complete the guest register and are required to pay for the amount outstanding for booked accommodation. This can be done by using cash, credit/debit card or by EFT. A copy will be made of the guest’s ID or driver’s licence, which is required by law to be filed by Rondekuil Estates.
For our guests’ convenience extra bottled water can be purchased at cost at Reception.
WiFi usage in all units is provided free of charge – a password to access the WiFi is provided in each accommodation unit.
If preferred, a member of staff will gladly accompany you to the accommodation unit that you have booked. Settle in and enjoy you stay with us at Rondekuil Estates.
What To Expect In Your Unit
All Rondekuil Estates’ accommodation facilities are all equipped with your convenience and comfort in mind. Comfortable beds, percale linen, with goose-down duvets and pillows, soft throws and a heater. Every room has a tea/coffee station and refrigerator. All accommodation units are provided with a starter pack, which contains tea, coffee, sugar, sweetener and rusks, as well as 1,5 litres of bottled water.
The double bedroom units, boast a mini-kitchen with a table, glasses, mugs, cups & saucers and plates. We have thought of everything and even provide insect killer, candle holders and candles and a safe.
Our en-suite bathrooms are clean and comfortable, with towels, hairdryer etc.
Our self-catering units have well equipped kitchens and, because we want to let you feel at home, while cooking for the family, you will find all the equipment and utensils you need.
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation and Venue bookings: