Our comfortable Country Lodge Bedrooms
These cozy bedrooms each have en-suite bathrooms. While they are not self-catering units, a fridge, kettle and toaster are provided in each bedroom. In addition, a kettle braai/barbeque is available on the two verandas where guests can make a braai while enjoying the views and lovely sunsets.. Guests are welcome to make use of the lounge area, which is next to Country Lodge 3, where there is a microwave oven and small stove and oven.
Country Lodge 2 & 3
These units comprise cosy double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. From these units, lovely views of the Boland Mountain Range and the countryside can be enjoyed while relaxing on the veranda outside.
|Country Lodge 2||Country Lodge 3|
|Single Guest per night:||R500||R500|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R900||R900|
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM
Country Lodge 4 & 5
Country Lodge 4 & 5 each offers a cosy double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Country Lodge 4 is the larger of these bedroom units, with the bathroom having both a bath and a shower. If and when required, a single bed can be provided in Country Lodge 4 for a third guest.
From the veranda outside Country Lodge 4 & 5, lovely views of Table Mountain, the Koeberg and the countryside can be enjoyed while relaxing on the veranda outside. Country Lodge 4 & 5 share a large, fully enclosed/fenced garden outside – perfect for your kids to enjoy.
|Country Lodge 4||Country Lodge 5|
|Single Guest per night:||R700||R500|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R1 000||R900|
|3 Guests sharing per night
(extra single bed is placed in the bedroom for the 3rd guest):
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM
- For accommodation availability and rates for bookings of up to 4 days please click: BOOK NOW
- For LOWER RATES offered for bookings of 5 days or more click: LONGER-STAY DISCOUNTS. Alternatively, please complete and submit the below Accommodation Enquiry form or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For LOYALTY REWARDS offered to returning guests and clients, please click LOYALTY REWARDS
- Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
- Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Rondekuil Estates meets the Coronavirus challenge: … Read more
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available on request – please book meals 2 days in advance.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- OpenView TV package
- Landscaped gardens.
- A good, fast, free WiFi service is provided.
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque area – guests need to bring wood or charcoal and firelighters.
- A pool and Lapa is located near the Reception Office and guests are welcome to make use of these facilities.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
A warm welcome and friendly staff greet our guests when they check in at Rondekuil Reception. While at Reception, guests need to complete the guest register and are required to pay for the amount outstanding for booked accommodation. This can be done by using cash, credit/debit card or by EFT. A copy will be made of the guest’s ID or driver’s licence, which is required by law to be filed by Rondekuil Estates.
For our guests’ convenience extra bottled water can be purchased at cost at Reception.
WiFi usage in all units is provided free of charge – a password to access the WiFi is provided in each accommodation unit.
If preferred, a member of staff will gladly accompany you to the accommodation unit that you have booked. Settle in and enjoy you stay with us at Rondekuil Estates.
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation and Venue bookings: