Our comfortable Country Lodge Bedrooms
These cozy bedrooms each have en-suite bathrooms. While they are not self-catering units, a fridge, kettle and toaster are provided in each bedroom. In addition, a kettle braai/barbeque is available on the two verandas where guests can make a braai while enjoying the views and lovely sunsets.. Guests are welcome to make use of the lounge area, which is next to Country Lodge 3, where there is a microwave oven and small stove and oven.
Country Lodge 2 & 3
These units comprise cosy double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. From these units, lovely views of the Boland Mountain Range and the countryside can be enjoyed while relaxing on the veranda outside.
|Country Lodge 2||Country Lodge 3|
|Single Guest per night:||R600||R600|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R900||R900|
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM
Country Lodge 4 & 5
Country Lodge 4 & 5 each offers a cosy double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Country Lodge 4 is the larger of these bedroom units, with the bathroom having both a bath and a shower. If and when required, a single bed can be provided in Country Lodge 4 for a third guest.
From the veranda outside Country Lodge 4 & 5, lovely views of Table Mountain, the Koeberg and the countryside can be enjoyed while relaxing on the veranda outside. Country Lodge 4 & 5 share a large, fully enclosed/fenced garden outside – perfect for your kids to enjoy.
|Country Lodge 4||Country Lodge 5|
|Single Guest per night:||R700||R650|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R1 100||R1000|
|3 Guests sharing per night
(extra single bed is placed in the bedroom for the 3rd guest):
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM
- Rondekuil Estates meets the Coronavirus challenge: … Read more
- The above rates are only a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak summer, off-peak summer and winter seasons. The rates given above are for the 2020/21 off-peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2021. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or by emailing email@example.com or complete an enquiry form online by clicking: ENQUIRE. Alternatively, you can simply make an enquiry by completing and submitting the below Accommodation Enquiry form.
- Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
- Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Lower rates are negotiable for longer-term rentals, up to a discount of 35 percent, depending on the number of guests and the number of days you wish to book at Rondekuil Estates.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available on request – please book meals 2 days in advance.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- OpenView TV package
- Landscaped gardens.
- A good, fast, free WiFi service is provided.
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque area – guests need to bring wood or charcoal and firelighters.
- A pool and Lapa is located near the Reception Office and guests are welcome to make use of these facilities.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
A warm welcome and friendly staff greet our guests when they check in at Rondekuil Reception. While at Reception, guests need to complete the guest register and are required to pay for the amount outstanding for booked accommodation. This can be done by using cash, credit/debit card or by EFT. A copy will be made of the guest’s ID or driver’s licence, which is required by law to be filed by Rondekuil Estates.
For our guests’ convenience extra bottled water can be purchased at cost at Reception.
WiFi usage in all units is provided free of charge – a password to access the WiFi is provided in each accommodation unit.
If preferred, a member of staff will gladly accompany you to the accommodation unit that you have booked. Settle in and enjoy you stay with us at Rondekuil Estates.
All Rondekuil Estates’ accommodation facilities are all equipped with your convenience and comfort in mind. Comfortable beds, percale linen, with goose-down duvets and pillows, soft throws and a heater. Every room has a tea/coffee station and refrigerator. All accommodation units are provided with a starter pack, which contains tea, coffee, sugar, sweetener and rusks, as well as 1,5 litres of bottled water.
The double bedroom units, boast a mini-kitchen with a table, glasses, mugs, cups & saucers and plates. We have thought of everything and even provide insect killer, candle holders and candles and a safe.
Our en-suite bathrooms are clean and comfortable, with towels, hairdryer etc.
Our self-catering units have well equipped kitchens and, because we want to let you feel at home, while cooking for the family, you will find all the equipment and utensils you need.
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation and Venue bookings:
Phone: +27 (0)21 972 1031 Cell: +27 (0)82 336 0108 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org