Enjoy a cosy getaway at our Country Lodge
The Country Lodge at Rondekuil comprises varied accommodation units, all luxuriously furnished and equipped to ensure that guests enjoy their stay. With countryside and vineyard views, our accommodation options are perfect for a breakaway from the city’s hustle and bustle.
Country Lodge 1
Country Lodge 1 offers a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a large, open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room area. It has thatched ceilings and a cosy fireplace, creating a romantic, relaxed atmosphere. This spacious self-catering unit is air conditioned.
Country Lodge 1 has a balcony from which wonderful views of Table Mountain, the Koeberg, the countryside and vineyards. It has an enclosed back garden, which is a nice area for children to play.
This unit also has a veranda, which provides a nice sheltered place for having a braai/barbeque.
|Country Lodge 1|
|Single Guest per night:||R675|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R1 050|
|3 Guests sharing per night:||R1 250|
|4 Guests sharing per night:||R1 450|
Click to enlarge images
Country Lodge 2 & 3
These units comprise cosy double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. From these units, lovely views of the Boland Mountain range and the countryside can be enjoyed while relaxing on the veranda outside.
|Country Lodge 2||Country Lodge 3|
|Single Guest per night:||R550||R550|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R850||R850|
Click to enlarge images
Country Lodge 4 & 5
Country Lodge 4 & 5 each offers a cosy double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Country Lodge 4 is the larger of these bedroom units, with the bathroom having both a bath and a shower. If and when required, a single bed can be provided in Country Lodge 4 for a third guest.
From the veranda outside Country Lodge 4 & 5, lovely views of Table Mountain and the countryside can be enjoyed while relaxing on the veranda outside. Country Lodge 4 & 5 share a large, fully enclosed/fenced garden outside – perfect for your kids to enjoy.
|Country Lodge 4||Country Lodge 5|
|Single Guest per night:||R600||R550|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R950||R850|
|3 Guests sharing per night:||R1 100|
Click to enlarge images
- The above rates are only a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak and off-peak seasons. The rates given above are for off-peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2019. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or email, or complete an enquiry form online, by visiting: Enquire/Book Now
- Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
- Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Rates for long stays are negotiable – to make an enquiry either contact us by e-mail, phone or complete and submit an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking on: Enquire/Book Now button.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast and dinner available on request.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Bouquet programmes.
- Landscaped gardens.
- A good, fast, free WiFi service is provided.
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque area – guests need to bring wood or charcoal and firelighters.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
A warm welcome and friendly staff greet our guests when they check in at Rondekuil Reception. While at Reception, guests need to complete the guest register and are required to pay for the amount outstanding for booked accommodation. This can be done by using cash, credit/debit card or by EFT. A copy will be made of the guest’s ID or driver’s licence, which is required by law to be filed by Rondekuil Estates.
For our guests’ convenience extra bottled water can be purchased at cost at Reception.
WiFi usage in all units is provided free of charge – the WiFi password is provided in the folder in each accommodation unit and on the inside of the front door.
If preferred, a member of staff will gladly accompany you to the accommodation unit that you have booked. Settle in and enjoy you stay with us at Rondekuil Estates.
All Rondekuil Estates’ accommodation facilities are all equipped with your convenience and comfort in mind. Comfortable beds, percale linen, with goose-down duvets and pillows, soft throws and a heater. Every room has a tea/coffee station and refrigerator. All accommodation units are provided with a starter pack, which contains tea, coffee, sugar, sweetener and rusks, as well as 1,5 litres of bottled water.
The double bedroom units, boast a mini-kitchen with a table, glasses, mugs, cups & saucers and plates. We have thought of everything and even provide insect killer, candle holders and candles and a safe.
Our en-suite bathrooms are clean and comfortable, with towels, hairdryer etc.
Our self-catering units have well equipped kitchens and, because we want to let you feel at home, while cooking for the family, you will find all the equipment and utensils you need.
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation and Venue bookings:
Phone: +27 (0)21 972 1031 Cell: +27 (0)82 336 0108 e-mail: email@example.com