Please Note: There is an adequate supply of clean water to supply all the accommodation facilities at Rondekuil Estates.
The Rondawel: bring the whole family along!
If you are looking for a cosy accommodation options to spend some quality time with your family, this is the perfect option! The Rondawel comfortably accommodates 6 guests. The unit offers a main bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two other bedrooms along with a family bathroom. The open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room area, as well as the recreation room on the mezzanine floor provide comfortable space for entertainment and relaxation. Decorated with an African theme, guests will feel right at home here.
The kitchen is well equipped and includes a stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, toaster, and kettle. A stainless-steel braai/barbeque unit is provided for an enjoyable braai/barbeque.
|Single Guest per night:||R650||4 Guests sharing per night:||R1 400|
|2 Guests sharing per night :||R1 000||5 Guests sharing per night:||R1 600|
|3 Guests sharing per night:||R1 200||6 Guests sharing per night:||R1 800|
1. The above rates are only a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak and off-peak seasons. The rates given above are for off-peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2018. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or email, or complete an enquiry form online, by visiting: Enquire/Book Now
2. Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
3. We welcome pets at our estate too, but please arrange this when booking your stay.
4. Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
5. Rates for long stays are negotiable – to make an enquiry either contact us by e-mail, phone or complete and submit an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking on: Enquire/Book Now button.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast available on request.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Bouquet programmes
- Landscaped gardens.
- Free Wi-fi
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Stainless steel braai provided.
- Wood, charcoal and firelighters are available at cost
- Adequate under-cover parking near accommodation.
- Safe for valuables.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
- Sheltered braai/barbeque and swimming pool area located near the Reception Office.