The Rondawel comfortably accommodates 6 guests. This unit has a main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two other bedrooms and a family bathroom. The open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room area, as well as the recreation room on the mezzanine floor provide comfortable space for entertainment and relaxation. The Rondawel is decorated with an African theme.
The kitchen is well equipped with a stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator and kettle. A stainless steel braai/barbeque unit is provided.
|Single Guest per night:||R650||4 Guests sharing per night:||R1 400|
|2 Guests sharing per night :||R1000||5 Guests sharing per night:||R1 600|
|3 Guests sharing per night:||R1 200||6 Guests sharing per night:||R1 800|
1. The above rates are a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak and off peak seasons. The rates given above are for off peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2017. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or by email or complete an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking Enquire/Book Now
2. Supervised children are welcome. Management can not accept responsibility for children’s safety at any time.
3. Pets are welcome too, please arrange when booking.
4. Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
5. Rates for long stays are negotiable – to make an enquiry either contact us by e-mail, phone or complete and submit an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking this Enquire/Book Now button.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast available on request.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Bouquet programmes
- Landscaped gardens.
- Free Wi-fi
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Stainless steel braai provided.
- Wood, charcoal and firelighters are available at cost
- Adequate under-cover parking near accommodation.
- Safe for valuables.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.