Each cottage sleeps four, while both of the two bedrooms, in each cottage, have en-suite bathrooms. The cottage's kitchenettes have granite working surfaces and are adequately equipped. The cottages have reed ceilings and each cottage has a front veranda where guests can relax in an easy chair and enjoy stunning views while overlooking the pool, dam, a landscaped garden, farmlands and the river area.
|Single Guest per night:||R650||3 Guests sharing per night :||R1 200|
|2 Guests sharing per night :||R1000||4 Guests sharing per night :||R1 400|
1. The above rates are a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak and off peak seasons. The rates given above are for off peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2017. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or by email or complete an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking Enquire/Book Now
2. Supervised children are welcome. Management can not accept responsibility for children’s safety at any time.
3. Pets are welcome too, please arrange when booking.
4. Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
5. Rates for long stays are negotiable – to make an enquiry either contact us by e-mail, phone or complete and submit an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking this Enquire/Book Now button.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast available on request.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Bouquet programmes.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Free Wi-fi.
- Hairdryer (on request).
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque and swimming pool area.
- Wood, charcoal and firelighters are available at cost.
- Adequate under-cover parking near accommodation.
- Safe for valuables.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.