Leeulaagte Cottages: comfortable self catering units
Our Leeulaagte Cottages are fully equipped for a relaxing stay! Each cottage normally sleeps four guests, while the two bedrooms, in each cottage, have en-suite bathrooms. Leeulaagte Cottage 2 can sleep up to 5 guests – 3 adults and 2 children – a double bunk bed is provided for the children. The cottages’ kitchenettes have granite working surfaces and are adequately equipped, allowing guests to make hearty meals during their stay. The cottages have reed ceilings and each has a front veranda where guests can relax in an easy chair and enjoy the stunning views while overlooking the pool, dam, a landscaped garden, farmlands and the river area.
|Single Guest per night:||R675||2 Guests sharing per night :||R1 050|
|3 Guests sharing per night :||R1 250||4 Guests sharing per night :||R1450|
|5 Guests sharing per night:||R1600 |
(Cottage 2 only)
Click to enlarge images
- The above rates are only a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak and off-peak seasons. The rates given above are for off-peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2019. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or email, or complete an enquiry form online, by visiting: Enquire/Book Now
- Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
- Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Rates for long stays are negotiable – to make an enquiry either contact us by e-mail, phone or complete and submit an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking on: Enquire/Book Now button.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast and dinner available on request.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Bouquet programmes.
- Landscaped gardens.
- A good, fast, free WiFi service is provided.
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque area – guests need to bring wood or charcoal and firelighters.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
A warm welcome and friendly staff greet our guests when they check in at Rondekuil Reception. While at Reception, guests need to complete the guest register and are required to pay for the amount outstanding for booked accommodation. This can be done by using cash, credit/debit card or by EFT. A copy will be made of the guest’s ID or driver’s licence, which is required by law to be filed by Rondekuil Estates.
For our guests’ convenience extra bottled water can be purchased at cost at Reception.
WiFi usage in all units is provided free of charge – no password is required.
If preferred, a member of staff will gladly accompany you to the accommodation unit that you have booked. Settle in and enjoy you stay with us at Rondekuil Estates.
All Rondekuil Estates’ accommodation facilities are all equipped with your convenience and comfort in mind. Comfortable beds, percale linen, with goose-down duvets and pillows, soft throws and a heater. Every room has a tea/coffee station and refrigerator. All accommodation units are provided with a starter pack, which contains tea, coffee, sugar, sweetener and rusks, as well as 1,5 litres of bottled water.
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation
Phone: +27 (0)21 972 1031 Cell: +27 (0)82 336 0108 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org