Short and long term rentals available at The Old Farm House
The Old Farm House offers luxurious accommodation that will have guests feeling relaxed as soon as they arrive. The Old Farm House has been divided into three separate, self-catering comfortable accommodation apartments, each with a double bedroom, lounge and dining room, as well as its own kitchen and bathroom. The units are normally let out on a medium- to long-term basis, but are periodically available for short-term lets. At the moment, only Old Farm House 1 is available for short-term rentals.
Each unit has its own entrance and, being an original old farm house, the rooms are large and the walls relatively thick, making for good privacy and pleasant room temperatures. The house has plenty of old-world charm and character and has verandas and gardens, which are ideal for relaxing and entertaining. There are nice enclosed gardens and grassed areas.
The Old Farm House 1
This unit offers a double bedroom, a large lounge, dining room and kitchen, as well as a bathroom. This is a comfortable, spacious unit with plenty of character and several valuable antiques that add a charming touch.
The farm-sized kitchen is well equipped with a fridge, stove and microwave oven.
There is a large, enclosed lawned garden at the back of this unit, which is an ideal area for children to play. In addition, there is a nice front garden where guests can relax on easy chairs and enjoy a braai/barbeque.
|Single Guest per night :||R750|
|2 Guests sharing per night:||R1 200|
|3 Guests sharing per night:||R1 400|
|4 Guests sharing per night:||R1 600|
Medium-to long-term rental rates are negotiable down to about R15 000 per month, depending on the length of the rental period required.
Click to enlarge images
- The above rates are only a guideline. Rates are subject to change during peak and off-peak seasons. The rates given above are for off-peak summer season and are applicable until 31 May 2020. To obtain an up-to-date quote please enquire directly by phone or email, or complete an enquiry form online, by visiting: Enquire/Book Now
- Supervised children are welcome. But please note, management cannot and will not accept responsibility for your children’s safety at any time.
- Accommodation units are normally available for occupancy from 14h00 and need to be vacated before 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Rates for long stays are negotiable – to make an enquiry either contact us by e-mail, phone or complete and submit an enquiry form, which can be accessed by clicking on: Enquire/Book Now button.
Additional Services and Facilities
- Breakfast and dinner available on request.
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- DSTV Bouquet programmes.
- Landscaped gardens.
- A good, fast, free WiFi service is provided.
- Facilities are normally cleaned daily (except for Sundays and public holidays).
- Sheltered braai/barbeque area – guests need to bring wood or charcoal and firelighters.
- A full laundry service is provided on request.
A warm welcome and friendly staff greet our guests when they check in at Rondekuil Reception. While at Reception, guests need to complete the guest register and are required to pay for the amount outstanding for booked accommodation. This can be done by using cash, credit/debit card or by EFT. A copy will be made of the guest’s ID or driver’s licence, which is required by law to be filed by Rondekuil Estates.
For our guests’ convenience extra bottled water can be purchased at cost at Reception.
WiFi usage in all units is provided free of charge – no password is required.
If preferred, a member of staff will gladly accompany you to the accommodation unit that you have booked. Settle in and enjoy you stay with us at Rondekuil Estates.
All Rondekuil Estates’ accommodation facilities are all equipped with your convenience and comfort in mind. Comfortable beds, percale linen, with goose-down duvets and pillows, soft throws and a heater. Every room has a tea/coffee station and refrigerator. All accommodation units are provided with a starter pack, which contains tea, coffee, sugar, sweetener and rusks, as well as 1,5 litres of bottled water.
Contact Rondekuil Estates for Accommodation and Venue bookings:
Phone: +27 (0)21 972 1031 Cell: +27 (0)82 336 0108 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org