HOW RONDEKUIL ESTATES IS MEETING THE COVID-19 CHALLENGE
Rondekuil Venues provides a unique, pleasant sanctuary for guests and delegates to minimize potential exposure to the virus:
- Because our facilities are located in the countryside away from crowded buildings and hotels.
- Because each and every accommodation unit and venue has its own outside entrance.
- Our staff all stay on the Estate and employees are transported by a Rondekuil employee to Durbanville only once per week to do their shopping.
- Employees have been well informed about the virus and have been given guidance on how to implement best personal hygiene practices and have all been provided with dispensers and products with which to sanitize their hands.
- Employees have been trained to thoroughly clean and sanitize surfaces which guests and/or delegates may touch in the venues and accommodation units.
- Guests and delegates are required to sanitize their hands before entering any of the venues and before leaving these venues. Dispensers with sanitizing fluid are provided.
- Venues and accommodation units are deep cleaned before guests and/or delegates arrive and after they depart and venues are sprayed with an anti-microbial sanitizer.
- Guests/delegates/participants are required to maintain safe social distancing and, when appropriate, need to wear masks.
- In the venue there are overhead fans and substantial air conditioning, so air movement and temperature conditions can be maintained to curtail the spread of especially the COVID-19 virus
Rondekuil Estates is doing its part to protect employees, guests and delegates. We look forward to the opportunity of having you and/or guests/delegates enjoy a wedding, function, conference or participating in a teambuilding programme in our pristine countryside. We are located a pleasant 10 minute drive from Durbanville and 35 minutes from the Cape Town CBD.